What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website may save in your web browser to remember your preferences.
The cookies that we use on our sites, have the following functions for the user:
- remember the selected language;
- remember the selected screensize;
- remember the selected fontsize;
- remember favorite links;
- online-chat TAWK.TO;
If you block the cookies on our website, your preferences will not be stored.
Cookies of Google
Our sites use the following Google applications that manage cookies:
- Google Analytics to count the number of visits;
- Google Maps to show maps.
Cookies of other companies
- identify that the user comes from our site.
In order to use our site in the best possible way, it is required that you accept the use of both our and third party cookies.
Additional information: How to manage cookies in browsers?